Shareholders who wish to exercise the possibility of advance voting shall, in addition to being included in the shareholder’s register and notifying Karnov Group AB of their intention to attend the AGM in accordance with the instructions in the notice convening the AGM, use a form for advance voting, which is available on Karnov Group’s website, www.karnovgroup.com.
The completed voting form must be submitted no later than Monday 4 May 2020 at 3:00 PM CET. The completed and signed form shall be sent to Karnov Group AB (publ), Att: Annual General Meeting, Warfvinges väg 39, 112 51 Stockholm. A completed and signed form may also be submitted electronically and is to be sent to AGM@karnovgroup.com. If the shareholder is a legal entity, a copy of a registration certificate or a corresponding authorization document shall be enclosed to the form. The same applies if the shareholder votes in advance by proxy. The shareholder may not provide special instructions or conditions in the voting form. If so, the vote in its entirety is invalid.
Further instructions and conditions are included in the form for advance voting.
As previously stated in the press release regarding the notice of the AGM, Karnov Group has decided to take the following precautionary measures in connection with the AGM in consideration of the health and safety of our shareholders, employees and other stakeholders:
- Registration will not start until 2.30 p.m.
- The AGM will be sent as a webcast on Karnov Group’s website and shareholders are recommended to participate by advance voting or by using a proxy form and follow the AGM via the webcast.
- In order to keep the duration of the AGM at a minimum, the CEO speech will be shortened.
- The presence of Board members and management will be limited. In case the Chairman of the Board and the CEO are not able to attend in person they will participate via telephone or video link.
- The number of staff will be limited and external guests will not be invited.
Considering the risk of infection, the company advice against physically attending the AGM, and recommends the shareholders to participate by advance voting.
For more information, please contact:
This information was submitted for publication on 17 April 2020, at 9.00 a.m. CET.
Karnov Group is a leading provider of mission critical information in the areas of legal, tax and accounting, and environmental, health and safety in Denmark and Sweden. With brands such as Karnov, Norstedts Juridik, VJS, Notisum, Change Board Member, and Forlaget Andersen, Karnov Group delivers knowledge and insights, enabling more than 60,000 users to make better decisions, faster – every day. With offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Malmö, Karnov Group employs around 240 people. Net sales in 2019 amounted to SEK 757 M. The Karnov share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, Mid Cap segment under the ticker “KAR”. For more information, please visit www.karnovgroup.com.